The News invites you to
contribute online comments. Please keep the following guidelines in
mind when posting a comment.
1. Please do not threaten or verbally abuse others with your
comments. Do not libel others (no name calling or using private
2. Please use good taste and respectful language so that all
readers feel welcome when commenting within this forum.
3. Please do not use language that abuses or discriminates.
4. Debate is welcome but do not attack others. It’s acceptable
to disagree and express your own opinions but please do so in a
5. Do not use the reader comments area to promote commercial
6. Ask yourself the following four questions before posting – Is
it a positive remark? Will I be hurting anyone? Children can come
to this site … is it appropriate for their eyes? Would I want my
name on this forum?
Note: Comments are not edited in any way
and are either approved or rejected in their original